Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Pre-Game

 
Hello, I am a cheap skate...it's true.  Perhaps I should elevate my status by calling myself a bargain hunter or a deal seeker...but no...I'm cheap.  My husband is trying to help me recover...I am doing better but I will always have an apple in my purse so I don't have to pay for lunch...and I will always stress myself out by taking advantages of opportunities like...
 
KIDS IN  COSTUMES GET IN FREE ON HALLOWEEN. 
 
So we went to the aquarium.. The kids went last year but I hadn't been in two years. 
It is a top notch facility.  We should visit more often.





My son in Wario....NOT Mario-which I keep calling him.

This is just fantastic...it never gets old. One day when my children move away....
I'm going to sit in here for hours and watch the whale sharks.

 We got a lot of one-on-one attention from the staff. 
I learned a lot.  I hope the kids did too.



This costume is a "teenage delinquent devil"....someone please help me....
 




The kids crawling through the penguin tunnel.



These are weedy sea dragons.  I love these guys..their camouflage is epic.


 
A wolf eel....a face only a mother could love.

I love the Halloween spirit....actually there was some crab in the pumpkin.  They were trying to entice the octopus to come out and play.


 The whale slide is always a favorite.


 


I might be cheap...but a snack break was in order.  I item per person please.


OK-this was funny.  We ran into Mario and Luigi in the Aquarium.




Dolphin mask at the gift shop.

 
It was an unexpectedly great day. 
Now we have to head home and rest up for Trick-or-Treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment