Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Camp

My baby girl went to her first week long overnight camp.  She loved it and would have stayed all summer.  If only I had millions to spend on camp...but alas she only got to stay for one week.  I am however accepting donations for next summer.
 
 Seems like a nice place to spend the week.  She got to do a lot of horseback riding along with canoeing and crafts and archery etc.


My son is wary of the great outdoors.  He opted for computer programing camp.

And that's it. I didn't see them much for a week.  I did lots of mom camp...cleaning, painting, etc.

 Computer camp was in the city so on Friday I spent a little time in Cabbagetown.  It's very hip.  Even hip people aren't hip enough to live in Cabbagetown.
 So much amazing street art.  I LOVE street art.


This is "T" doing his end of camp presentation.  He also won a gift card for programing something to be faster than everyone else's something.  


And this is "J" when we picked her up.  So happy and so tired and so excited to show us around the barn.


No comments:

Post a Comment