Sunday, October 20, 2013

Islands Of Adventure

Aside from Harry Potter IOA has lots of ways to get wet.
 

 For the record I brought ponchos.  I brought them and I carried them all day.
And as you can tell, my family opted out of wearing them.


 This would be even cuter if my kids knew who Marmaduke was.


 
File this under (or I guess I should say hash tag) things dad's let you do after mom says no.
 
 
(don't worry grandma...it's an airbrush)


 
Daddy thought IOA was shoddy because many of the ride themes and references were dated.  But I thought it was cute and very well done.  The Harry Potter Area surpasses Disney and the other areas are a close second.  Sure they could update a few rides but I was still impressed overall.







More ways to get wet:  getting wet while escaping a dinosaur.
 



 

I'll admit that "Cathy" has seen her day and then some.  I had completely forgotten she existed.  Perhaps the refurb could start here. 


 For the record my daughter rode every roller coaster at Universal.  And she rode them repeatedly.  She even deemed a few of them to be boring.  If I hadn't been there at her birth...I wouldn't believe she was my kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment