Sunday, October 20, 2013

EPIC 36 Hour Sleepover

In my defense the Epic 36 Hour sleepover (now to be known as E 36) was originally just going to be an E 24.  I now know that an E 24 is still more of an undertaking than I estimated.  And I now know I will never again attempt an E 24 unless there are no scheduled activities and perhaps if there is an emergency that delays the parents....because an E 24 is sort of like adopting a child....and I don't want another a child.
 
"J" wanted to go to a History Museum's fall festival for her birthday.  It seemed like an odd choice but the girls all really liked it.
 

There was a petting zoo.






 "T" helped make black walnut fabric dye


 
The girls also dipped candles and made corn husk dolls.






 
There were cupcakes and presents too.


Not party related...but awfully cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment