Sunday, October 20, 2013

Birthday

My baby just turned 9 years old.  I guess (hopefully) one day I'll be saying my baby turned just turned 30 and then I will really sound nuts...but your baby is always your baby...no matter how old.

I know I do this every year but I can't resist.

"J's" second Birthday
 


And "J" now.
 
 
It's getting harder and harder to get her to wear the crown.  I told her she WILL wear it every year until she turns 18!  Otherwise no cake and no presents.
 
This year her birthday was an epic 36 hour sleepover.  I am still recovering. 
 
But to save their sanity and perhaps to fit their schedules we had the grandparents over for a "family birthday"...because I wouldn't willingly subject another human being to the EPIC 36 hour sleepover.
 

Having two birthdays means lots of cake.  The cake rule at our house is that it must come from a bakery I DON'T like and it must come in small sizes.  (I still ate some).






No comments:

Post a Comment