Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Thanksgiving and a little more beach time.

I was a bit hesitant to spend thanksgiving on a ship.  But even thought I'm not a huge fan of the concept of cruising...I'll take happy kids, warm weather, and no cooking ANYTIME. Especially during the hectic holidays



Good to know that on thanksgiving, we can have our favorites..."homemade pumpkin pie" and "old fashioned pecan pie"

 
There is nothing I love more than a good brownie crust on my pumpkin pie.



Oh, it wasn't even close... (but it looked pretty)

And the pecan.... we were hopeful...


Nope-not at all old fashioned pecan-but it was edible.





Mini celebration cakes saved the day



After thanksgiving we had one more day of beach fun.  I didn't see the girl from the time we stepped off the ship until that night.  She was off playing beach volleyball with her new friends. 

























 Farewell warm weather and beautiful beaches.  Time for one last stroll around the ship. 












No comments:

Post a Comment