Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sloth and Snorkel

We returned to Daniel's sloth rescue.  Daniel has grown his business considerably since we were there 4 years ago.  It certainly wasn't the same experience but I think the kids loved it anyway.  Who doesn't love cuddling a rescued sloth. The best part of the day was snorkeling (no photos but "D" took lots of video with his Go Pro). We literally took a boat from Daniel's backyard and headed out. The water was perfect and we explored a shipwreck.  I just swam-ever since my parents took me to swim lessons  at a LAKE I hate putting my face in the water. The weather was perfect and the water was perfect. Can I spend every Thanksgiving in Roatan?


These guys get lots of down time. 












 And the monkey babies from out last visit are all grown up and just as mischievous.










 After snorkeling we dropped by the tiger enclosure at Little French Key.  The owner has several big cats.  Although it's hard to see big cats in a cage they looked much happier than any tigers I've ever seen in captivity.  They walked over to the boat-and those with thin hands and fast fingers were able to pet them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment