Sunday, December 1, 2019

South Beach aka I took my kids to a Drag Show

The next stop on our trip was to South Beach.  We stopped to watch some footvolley, a weird combination of soccer and beach volleyball.  This isn't my photo but you can get the idea.  South Beach is so full of beautiful people.  "J" was memorized.  We are currently saving up to send her to college out of state lol and patiently waiting for her infatuation with Miami to wear off.  I think we may need to send her down to visit in July or August.  


Image result for footvolley south beach

We also stopped to watch the beautiful people working out at Muscle Beach.  
Then we went and walked on the beach -the cruise ships were headed out.





The water is beautiful turquoise.  I still love Hilton Head but gosh this gorgeous clear water is hard to beat.


 The sun was setting and we had some time to kill....






We walked along the main drag (see what I did there) and finally came to our destination....


Ever since The Birdcage came out in 1996 I have wanted to go to a drag show in South Beach.  Don't worry...this one is PG so I brought the kids along.  I do not want my kids to be naive and sheltered.  But this was brief and cute and everyone had a lot of fun.


 Second dessert of the day for someone....






No comments:

Post a Comment