Sunday, September 8, 2013

June

WOW!  It was the busiest, most fun summer ever for the Green family.  What didn't we do?  For one I got to travel a lot (alone) which is pretty unprecedented.  And although it was an unusually cold and wet summer we still managed to have a lot of fun.  Of course a lot of our fun was at the local water park.  We had never been before but this summer we went about once a week.  Now THAT is an experience.  Trust me, the people watching alone is worth the price of admission.  Of course in true tight wad form I managed to get our cost per visit down to about 60 cents per person...SCORE!

 
 The girls try out the new fire pit that I built Dad for father's day.  I figured I had more time than money.
 

 
Deer in the yard...
We love the deer in our neighborhood.  BUT we would love them more if they didn't eat the blueberries.
 
 June is the month for summer swim meets.  I am sure my daughter participates solely to gain unfettered Sharpie access.



She loves her dog! 
(I have no idea what the mess is in the back ground..it certainly isn't an un-made bed)



 "J" having fun at a sleepover...
Moms who do face painting at sleepovers...really!  At my house the kids are lucky to be fed.


We volunteered at a horse rescue.  I learned that I don't like horses enough to ever volunteer at a horse rescue again.  My daughter on the other hand was thrilled.



MOM!  It's too hot here.

"T" hangs out with a dwarf horse..as in a horse with dwarfism. 
 

This child was thrilled to be sweating in the barn on a 90 degree afternoon.  I'm so sorry we can't have a farm kiddo.



 Water park fun...



No comments:

Post a Comment