Saturday, July 28, 2018

Digging Through


Before I get to the "BIG" adventure I thought I should dig through the 100's of screen shots of funny memes on my phone and see if I missed any real photos.  I didn't find much.  Maybe I should post the screen shots instead.  Its next to impossible to get my kids to be in photos these days.  Notice the uptick in pet photos instead.

A few video still shots.  Not sure I can justify the 7000 dollar lens I would need to buy for good indoor sports photography.  So for now its blurry video captures.






 Volleyball injury-bloody lip.  Suck it up and keep playing.  There is a rumor that "J"s club coach made a girl play on a broken ankle once.  Knowing her....I very much believe this to be true.





At my absolute favorite Hole-in-the-wall Mexican place.  It's so good I won't even review it.  I don't want any gringos finding it and calling ICE.  These two have been BFFs for 8 years.  Love our neighbors!


Practicing her approach.

Someone will still pose for me...

 With his absolute favorite thing in the world...he loves Q-Tips probably more than "J"

"J" and friend at her favorite place, Sephora.  Good thing this kid has a job.  I can't afford her.

OK this is hideous.  It isn't exactly a before.  Its a "during".  "J" asked for a basement make-over this summer.  Basically the basement had become storage and "T"s domain.  This is the stage where I was pulling everything out of his room and trying to figure out what to toss and what to keep and where to put it.  I only keep this awful photo because the transformation is so incredible.  However I have 2 things left to do before the make-over is finished and then I will post the after photos.  Part of the transformation was giving "T" a two room "suite" so he would surrender the playroom to his sister.


He is thrilled with his new man cave adjacent to his bedroom.  It is both fortunate and unfortunate that we may never see him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment