Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Exhausted but Determined

I am almost caught up with posting my photos from summer and fall......and if I weren't on the computer posting photos I'd have to exercise or clean something....so blogging it is.

Here we go. Now in no particular order, are the remainder of our summer photos. and if I repeat something by accident or misspell more than normal, feel free to complain to the management (which coincidently is me).


If only more restaurants knew that balloon animals bring customers.

A happy child is a happy parent...on the other hand an unhappy child = a second margarita. 
Maybe the restaurants know what they are doing after all.

"J" and I walked 3 miles (round trip) to the local yogurt shop as part of our 5K training.
Surprisingly real 5K's don't have frozen yogurt.

Dixie has a hard life.

Make your own caption-you'll probably be right.

It likes me, it really likes me.

Wave Runner day at the lake.  I stayed in the car. I kept an eye on the cooler.

Parades are more fun when it isn't 90 degrees

Celebrating a friends birthday at Chuck E Cheese

All hail ChuckECheese

the look on "T's" face is priceless

A friend brought this to me after my "procedure"

We are "good" parents because we take our kids to the playground. 
Playgrounds don't hold much appeal for adults-thus our suffering makes us "good"

Last day at the pool for the season

wheee

"T" is fishing


Back at Disney-fun in 3D

Dixie is doing well

Quack

Do other kids love the Halloween store as much as mine do?

At the local parade (the one where they throw candy)

the morning of the family 5K


"T" doing a Scout thing (not sure what)
At the appropriately named Monster Golf with a friend

"T" gets higher each time he tries

kitten on zebra chair is cute

at the petting zoo

feeding the parakeets

Cousin Kiki gets into the action

"T" doesn't love the petting part as much as "J"


I stood here for 20 minutes while "J" talked to this duck.
your mission, should you choose to accept it....
get a parakeet on the stick
or you will never get to leave....
and there will be many tears

yum
Feed?  or Poke? that is the question

No comments:

Post a Comment