Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall Photo Session

I still need to post some more photos from late summer and fall, and I will.....but today we visited a local historical site and WOW!  It was gorgeous. I can't believe we had never been here before.  I didnt even know it existed until a few days ago.  We had a great time exploring the site of the old mill ruins and we managed to take a few cute photos too.

Which way should we go?

It's HARD to "pose" mom

I never did get a "perfect" shot of the kids together.
Two kids = twice the silly faces

This covered bridge is not historic but it is pretty.
I take that back, I like this shot of the kids together.  Maybe I can enlarge them a bit.


Old Machinery


His face says it all "can we go now mom"
He is only smiling because I told him to say "poop".  It's my best trick.

It's a tight squeeze to get to the waterfall.
I like this one.
This kid never stops posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment