Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Here are more photos from our recent vacation. I predicted I would probably divide the photos into 4 posts but dont hold me to it.

Disclaimer: I washed those Perry the Platypus shirts almost every night.  If you dress your kids cute with matching shirts at Disney you 1. Can find your children easily and 2. Your kids get lots of attention from the employees which is really fun.
"Mom, it's too bright"



Wheeeeee

"T" participate in something called "Jedi Training Academy"
He got to "battle" Darth Vader on stage.

You'll just have to take my world for it....this is "T"

"mom, it's too bright"

childcare Disney style

One of the many reasons I love Disney
My little dare devils in the front row.  We finally quit riding with them. 
They rode every single ride at Disney.
They rode the coasters and "thrill" rides too many times to count.
Bless the soul who made the rule that seven year olds could ride alone!

"J" was over it....but not for long.

A little pool time will perk us up.

No visit to Orlando is complete without a visit to the Lego store.
There is a Lego store where we live....but the kids have no idea and I plan to keep it that way.

As soon as we entered the store the kids were invited to join a building competition.

The winner received a store coupon.  Since my kids competed against each other....
it was a win win.

"T" saved his allowance and  birthday money for a year to take on vacation. 
He managed to navigate dozens of gift shops all week without spending a dime...
until we got to the Lego store where he proceeded to spend every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment