Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Halloween

Our Halloween days are coming to an end.  Or perhaps transitioning.  As the kids stop trick-or-treating, I get to go to parties.   

My friend and I always go in couples costumes.  We think most people probably don't know we are married since we never bring our husbands, they might even assume we are a couple.  So why not perpetuate that by going as the Crazy Cat Lady (not a stretch) and her Cat.



What a great weekend. I even got to see my friend who I have known since 4th grade.


Meanwhile my son says he will trick-or-treat for as long as he can get away with it.  I even managed to get grandma to hand out candy and wear a hat.  And Grandpa was Abraham Lincoln again.
The boy went as Gundam Tanaka.  Never heard of him?  Well unless you are a fan of obscure Anime you wouldn't have.  This was perhaps his most complicated costume to date.  There were so many components to source and create.  I actually paid my daughter not to ask for a costume.  She is pretty much over Trick-or-treating.  She reluctantly dressed up and went out with her friends for about 15 minutes.




















No comments:

Post a Comment