Saturday, January 7, 2017

Scouting is not for the weak

I'm a bad Girl Scout mom.  I have gotten out of most every Girl Scout Activity for the past 7 years.  So I took one for the team and chaperoned a Field Trip.






They really are a great group of girls.  But I just don't enjoy group activities of any sort.


And do you know why....I'll tell you.  There was a perfectly good cafe nearby -but this was lunch.
SHUDDER! It's my worst nightmare.  I don't enjoy sandwiches anyway...but...


 Ok-full disclosure.  We had this table too.  But I'ts not much better.  I really appreciate those wonderful women schlepping food two hours to save money and be all girl-scouty.  As long as I don't have to partake.  Where is the chaperones table, with a selection of hot soups, cold sparkling beverages and a table cloth.  And now we know why I am not a Girl Scout Leader.







No comments:

Post a Comment