Saturday, January 7, 2017

Activism and Friends


No matter your thoughts on the PEOTUS...I think everyone's world was rocked a little by the election.  "J" and I got out and let our voices be heard.  But that wasn't enough. 



I decided I needed to do something to make the world a better place.  And because J and I are both animal lovers we decided to volunteer at an animal rescue.  

We started our journey by "fostering" this little guy.




Then we made a freedom ride- 4 hours round trip to save these two cuties from being euthanized.







And we went to an adoption event to help with these darling pups.



Then came our foster puppies....but they get their own post.


But we still manged to have fun with friends...here are a few events.

Homeschool Teen Book-club



Mini-golf with new friends and old.


Krispy Kreme and they put on the hats!  Something they have done for me in years.


Escaping the Room.  They didn't.

"T" the only guy at a birthday party.  The boy has game.

No comments:

Post a Comment