Saturday, January 7, 2017

Birthday Time


"J": wanted only one thing for her birthday.  And I screwed it up.  She wanted this beautiful hair.

  
But due to a miscommunication with/from the salon....we only had time for

I was told not to take or post this photo....but its too fabulous to delete.  Sorry "j".

 This...she handled the disappointment better than I did.  That's when you know you've done an "OK" job as a parent.  You know...when your kid is more mature than you.


For the record-I make her take a photo in this birthday tiara that I got for her first birthday.  No cake-no presents unless you wear the tiara.


Obviously she picked this cake (decorations designed for maximum icing consumption) before she took up her new hobby. More on that later.


  Happy Birthday "J" We love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment