Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Camp

Summer Swim League meets are fun.  Fun for the kids.  Not fun for the volunteer coordinator.  But I tell you...that 25 dollar gift card makes it all worthwhile (NOT)






Water Park time with friends.  Ask me when I will take 5 kids to the water park again...just ask me. NEVER that's when

This pretty blue lasted until she got in the pool



Camp Time.  "J" ready for another fun week at Girl Scout Camp



Apparently it's not just my kids who only want to do silly poses.






 

She was so excited to trot this year.



And finally we picked her up.  It was so exciting to head home...

Camp Wrist


Glad I avoided the Road Rage Queen.

but right after we got on the interstate this happened.  When people stat milling around OUTSIDE their cars it's never a good sign.


Tractor Trailer roll over----frozen chicken everywhere.  All lanes blocked for three hours.  FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment