Monday, June 29, 2015

Spring-ish 2015

Wow this has been a busy and stressful year.  But it's all the good kind of stress.  The kids have been busy and we have had lots of household projects going on.  This is really the first day I've had to sit down and upload photos.  And of course there is the fact that Tweens are not fans of the camera...wait I mean they aren't fans of mom behind the camera...thus we take a lot fewer photos than in the past.

Playing the Game of Life with Grandpa...and me realizing I never once in my life followed the actual rules of this game.

I guess I am glad "J" prefers using her (not costume) make-up to make zombie faces


We considered going a few more years and letting driveway turn completely into gravel before getting a new one....but we are extravagant so we replaced it in February



Since "T's" programming class is in the city, "J" and I had a lot of time on our hands.  We spent much of it here at Steak and Shake.



So many dogs at my house...




 Warning NSFW photo here.  After years of losing...these girls WON the ugly sweater contest.



I found these photos on "j's" phone








The girl wanted a loft bed for her tiny room.  It was a great idea until she realized she didn't actually like sleeping on a loft bed.  She slept on the floor for three months (Note to DFACS-her choice bed was provided by parents) and finally we decided she wasn't going to ever like the loft bed... 

....so I turned it into a sofa for the new porch.  That's right...I have mad skillz.



No comments:

Post a Comment