Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who Knew.....

…such a fun place existed in Winston-Salem. We recently visited Winston-Salem to attend my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary (more about that later). Since we had some time to spare we decided to visit the local Children’s Museum www.childrensmuseumofws.org. I wasn’t expecting much so I was very surprised to find such a fabulous, quality ‘Kids” museum. The kids had a blast and would have gladly stayed all day. I think, given the opportunity, they might have moved in.

Climbing Jack's "beanstalk"


Fishing


Dad and Grandma take a break


Time for a little shopping


Turtle riding


Giant Rocking Chair


Dads can have fun too


It's time to make the donuts (I know...that was Duncan Donuts not Krispy Kreme)


Giant Jellyfish

No comments:

Post a Comment