Friday, September 25, 2009

Beach Trip Re-do Part Deux


We try to go to the beach at least once a year. May is our favorite time to visit but unfortunately our May trip was somewhat disappointing. After approximately 3 hours of warm sun, the temperatures plummeted to the low 50's and the torrential rain began. We were freezing and stuck inside for the duration of the trip. We decided that we would try again so we recently visited Amelia Island. While our hometown experienced rain and gloom (and flooding) we enjoyed absolute perfect weather. It was a fantastic trip.

Visiting Fort Clinch State Park--Dad teaches something "historical"


Cannons


Guard House


"I do not want to go in there"


Taking a Break


Officers Quarters


Dark Tunnel


Spanish Moss


Phoenix? Nope it's the Jacksonville Zoo


ROAR!


Hanging Around


Splash


At the Park


"I can do it myself"


"I did it"


"I am so tired"


"Just Kidding"



Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment