Wednesday, September 26, 2018

This is All you get.

I guess this means the Blog is 10 years old.  Wow.  I'm impressed with my sticktoitiveness.  Also I love knowing I'll have these memories if something were to happen to the house or to the hard drive.  Maybe one day my blog will have grandkids

This is a short one.  The girl turned 14. Less than 4 years and shes gone, Adios!  I'm not sure I'll make it.  It took me about 7 weeks to get over missing her everyday since she has gone to school.  So I'm going to try to cherish (and survive) the next 4 years.


Birthday Donuts



Knowing how hard it is to get a photo of this illusive child...I really wish I had straightened the kitchen a bit more...but at least she wore her Birthday Tiara (a requirement for opening gifts).







She likes the body pillow.  And at this point I was told to put down the camera or I would ruin everything.   So that's all folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment