Sunday, October 1, 2017

Step up to the Bar

The Georgia Bar Association that is.  We had another fun day learning about the law.  "J" got to be a witness and "T" got to be a juror. So they have each had a turn and now I don't have to go back.


So the kids did some learnin and I had hot tea and chatted with a friend.  

This is some big fancy room that muckety-mucks use for meetings... I think...I mean I wasn't listening.  I've already done 8th grade and 9th grade so I am not required to pay attention.

The office of (Woodrow-maybe) Wilson and obviously some other guy. I think they maybe had something to do with law.  Did I mention I wasn't listening.

Remind me why there is a firing range here.  I think this building was once a federal reserve building and the guards could practice down here.  

Now for the FUN part-the trial. The witness is sworn in and swears to tell nothing but the truth.






"T" discusses the trial with manipulates the jury.  His arguments are compelling.







No comments:

Post a Comment