Sunday, October 1, 2017

Me Time

This blog is really about the family and more specifically the kids which are far more interesting than mom and dad....But mom does occasionally get to have a little kid-free fun.


A dear friend from High School came to visit and we had a girls weekend on the town.  We did all the typical touristy things....Like drinking $17.oo worth of Coke samples in the World Of CocaCola tasting room.






We got to have a little pool time.

 And she hooked us up with a great room with a view.

We also saw a concert
 

 And ate at some ATL landmarks like The Vortex and Hops Chicken





 I also went to a High School Football game and since my child will only be seen with me long enough to ask for more money...I count it as "mom"time
 I wasn't expecting rain...glad my friend was







No comments:

Post a Comment