Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My New Floor

Long story short...I hated my bathroom floor.  Yes, the floor I installed a few years back.  We could have gotten cheap tile laid by a pro or really nice tile laid by me.   So obviously the answer to all my problems was to install a new floor...myself.  Why hire a "professional" when you have YouTube.  Seriously there is a wealth of information out there on tiling. 



Plus if you let a kid watch enough HGTV they will actually want to help...


 I really tried to do things "the right way"...a philosophy that my husband embraces.  And the "right way" is really hard.


 I actually had to ice my knees after this.

 
Almost Finished...

 
As of now I have most of the molding installed but I still have to paint it.  I also have to get some new cabinet doors and eventually I will re-paint the walls.  But overall I am happy with the result.  Either way I will not be re-doing it any time soon. I'm tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment