Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Christmas

We had a lovely Christmas with the grandmas and the grandpa but I didn't take a lot of photos.  Actually my new phone has a less than awesome camera and so many of my photos are blurry.  Why iPhone...why did you have to modify your OS and refuse to provide a larger screen for my ageing eyes...

 
I would like to draw you attention to the red velvet cheeecake...which I can't eat anymore.
 

Of course there were presents...


Dad even got a few...






This tree has seen its last Christmas at our house....notice the prominent light vs. lack of light in various places.  Next year I am seriously considering cardboard...or maybe just painting a tree on the wall....


My mom doesn't really care for dogs...especially dogs in the house.  Ha ha ha...I have three...and they watched poor mom eat every bite of her meal.  And she didn't share a crumb.

 
I guess we will do it again next year.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment