Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Botanical Garden

FINALLY! We did something different.  Today we went to the Botanical Garden.


                                                      Walking through the tree tops.


                                         "T" is having more fun than than it appears.


Survey's say this blog is viewed primarily by people over the age of 60.  I thought you might enjoy knowing that all of these photo's were taken with my phone.  Yes, a phone.  Technology is amazing isn't it.




Not sure why "T" looks so bored/annoyed.  He said the Botanical Gardens were very interesting and enjoyable.  He always amazes me.  "J" is always up for any museum or outdoor event.  "T" is more particular in his tastes.  I was actaully surprised that he ahd a good time.  I rather expected he would just "endure" his visit today.








                                                  Sculpture in the garden...I LOVE THIS!







I completely forgot to bring my "good" camera.  All of these photos were taken with my iphone.


















My nose is really grwoing as I age. 
I predict it will be the size of a small russet byt the time I reach 70.








No comments:

Post a Comment