Tuesday, August 21, 2012

4th of July "Parade"


Someone in the neighborhood was brave enough to organize a kids 4th of July parade this year.  My kids are getting a little long in the tooth for this sort of thing but we participated anyway...

Did I mention it was at 9:00am.  Personally I feel expecting nice folks toget up that early on a holiday is asking too much.

"T" felt his favorite gaming shirt was plenty patriotic.





                                                       Ice-pops at 9:00 am...why not...



                Each kid decorated thier vehicle of choice.  "T's" choice was his old scooter.


                                                                "J" decorated her bike.


I completely forgot helmets....
early morning ice-pops and not helmets....
this is bordering on a Red-Neck parade.


 
We came, we saw, we conquered and we were home by 10:00 (dad was still sound asleep I might add)

No comments:

Post a Comment