Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Labor Day Part 3

Alternately titled "I’m Tired" Or "Vacations With Kids Are Labor"


We visited the Chattanooga zoo. I don’t have any photos because there was not really anything worth photographing aside from the carousel. If you want my further opinion on this feel free to check out Trip Advisor.

Best Attraction at the Zoo



Then we decided to go Full-Out-Tourist and ride the Incline Railway. I was a little afraid….but everyone one else was excited for this mile long trip up the face of Look Out Mountain. I’ll admit it wasn’t bad, mostly because I didn’t open my eyes.

Look everyone I have the Magic Power to annoy my sister


View of Chattanooga from Look Out Mountain




What...we have to walk through the gift shop if we want to ride back down the mountain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment