Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday

If I am posting another Birthday Post that must mean this blog is officially six months old. Happy birthday Green Family Blog and happy birthday "T".


Today we celebrated "T's" sixth birthday. Instead of a "friend party" we let him choose any activity he wanted. The plan was to visit a local amusement park but it rained ALL DAY. So instead of American Adventures, "T" picked the triumvirate of kid bliss...we went...all in one day...to Monkey Joe's (an inflatable jumping house place), Chuck E. Cheese, and the McDonald's play land. These are all places I HATE to go and I can't believe we went to them ALL in one day. The kids are ecstatic. The parents are worn out. Currently "T" and "D" are learning to do magic tricks. "T" deemed this the best birthday ever and I concur.

Wheee!


Sugar, sugar, and more sugar




Yum, CAKE!


Fianlly a new "ride"


"Just what I always wanted"

No comments:

Post a Comment