Friday, September 26, 2008

All's Fair in Love and War


Why oh why do I insist that we visit the "County Fair" year after year. A more appropriate title would be County Money Pit. I was lured in yet again this year by the prospect of the Alligator Wrestling show...which was, in reality, a guy dressed like the Crocodile Hunter chasing a tiny alligator around a make shift baby pool. The children did enjoy feeding the farm animals and they very much enjoyed the balloon dart toss (which cost 10 dollars for approximately 17 seconds of dart throwing fun). Poor "J" was too short to go most of the rides. And perhaps the highlight for me was going on my first Farris wheel ride...my husband made me go...and since I was pretty sure that if I did not ride along my children would fall to their death...I climbed aboard. I kept my eyes shut the entire time. It didn't help that "T" loudly exclaimed..."we are all going to die" while laughing maniacally. At least I got some great photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment