Saturday, August 27, 2022

Summer Time-Almost feels normal

I don't have a ton of pictures because we have been so busy this summer.  But busy is good, busy is normal.  And busy helps us appreciate it when we have time to slow down.  

Katydids fill the evening air with a cacophony of chirps. 


I look forward every year to my hardy Hibiscus blooming

Is this a furry festival or a Scottish Highlands festival...you decide







These guys landed by the pool and decided to stay.


If there is a metal shortage it's because I'm buying up all the metal yard art.





I got to meet up with with high school friends for a few days this summer



Our background for our visit was Grandfather Mountain

We all look EXACTLY the same








Back home.  -I love that this is my daily view


Apple apples everywhere in the apple capital of Georgia


Not as majestic-but so calming-the view from my front porch...


A big part of our summer was "J's" surgery. She is all better now!


My buddies -always ready for a treat


I never thought I would say "I'm sick of basil"


or "I'm tired of tomaotes"


We got some cool new shirts for the store and we can't keep them in stock.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment