Friday, August 23, 2019

Back to School


This is the only BTS photo I have of my daughter.  As always I had to threaten the child to even get this photo-in the car on the way to school. 


This is her volleyball photo for the year.  I'm trying to figure out why no one shagged balls before the photographer came.

Her team is very very good this year.  So good that I can see another run at State in a few years. 


Meanwhile the boy had his first week of college.  He is doing a program that lets high school students take college classes and get both college and high school credit for the course.  Poor kid.  We had just done his passport photo-I think he could have smiled for his college ID, but he was in not-smiling mode.  If all goes as planned he will start college with 39-48 credits. 


Meanwhile he made a server for himself and his buddies using old computers and it is up and running in my basement.  I think this is awesome and very impressive.  



Meanwhile I decided to take a weekend off  to celebrate the fist week of school.  A nice weekend in the mountains is always good for the soul.  It also helps when your friend has a lovely cabin up north.


We ended our fun weekend with a soccer game.  My first MLS game.  My friends have season passes and GREAT parking.













The game was really hype and I loved it!  







No comments:

Post a Comment