Saturday, August 19, 2017

Let's call this one January and February

It may take me 6 months but I WILL update my Blog.  After all it serves a second purpose as a family photo album if my house burns to the ground with all my photos in it.  And yes I have a contingency for just about any tragedy…

These photos are from January and February.  It is getting harder and harder to get photos of the kids.  “J” especially hates photos.  The pets are a bit better about it.  The next few years may have a lot more photos of pets and inanimate objects so be forewarned.


Happy New Year from our neurotic Chihuahua...

At the first of the year "J" was still making cakes.  But since she doesn't eat them (guess who does) we had to make a new rule.  Basically she can only make cakes if we have a special occasion or function to take the cake to.


"T" the only guy at this birthday party.  At one point I thought maybe he had a "special" friendship blooming with one of these young ladies.  But so far they are just friends...which suits me just fine.


The kids tried one of those "Escape Rooms"  As you can see they didn't win.


So Valentines Day gave "J" a reason to make a cake.  She made this one for the Girl Scouts Party.
Don't be fooled-her friend had nothing to do with making this cake.  She wasn't really a fan of the whole cake decorating phase.




"you might get a photo but you won't get a smile"



We also went to a big homeschool Valentines Day party at a Go-Cart/bowling Place.




Once again my baby proved she can smoke anyone on the track.




This guy did a lot better this time around.  He is a very cautious driver.  I am very glad I don't have to worry about him tearing up the town when he gets his license.





Cold winter days are perfect for naps.



This photo represents a big moment in our household.  Neurotic Chihuahua finally decided "T" wasn't going to eat him.  He finally let "T" pet him.  Poor little abused, damaged dog.  He is still so scared of everything (I am writing this in August).  But he is doing better everyday and he is such a joy for us all.


And this final photo represents the life of a homeschooler.  "mom, can you make crepes for breakfast"? High School is going to be radical change for "J".  There will certainly not be time for breakfast crepes before school.


No comments:

Post a Comment