Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dream Come True

I always loved animals. I wanted to be a veterinarian. But as happens, life went a different way for me. Caring for animals was been replaced by caring for small humans. So I was completely surprised to fall in love with a tiny kitten. Gosh I love this kitten. She is so totally sweet and small and she doesn't smell bad (dogs take notice). Caring for her has been a joy. But the real reason for this post is that this tiny kitten has been a dream come true for "J". "J" is more of an animal lover that I ever was. She adores this kitten, and it's quite possible this kitten likes her too. Here are a few photos of true love.

"J" and Dixie BFFs


Even Gabby loves Dixie


This was last night. At first I thought maybe Dixie was trapped, nope she was blissed out in "J's" arms.


Most nights you'll find Dixie sleeping on "J's" pillow. It's her cat, "T" got a laptop.


Living the good life.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment