Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crash Bang Boom

This has been an eventful week. On Monday afternoon I was driving "J" to speech therapy when I was seriously rear-ended. Apparently, according to the witness, the other driver was talking on her cell phone, tail gating, and not actually looking when she slammed into me. "J" and I were OK. My car suffered minor damage considering how strong the impact felt. The other drivers car was totaled. She bounced off of me and crashed into a really large thick metal mail box post. I only wish I had a photo of her car to share. Suffice it to say her car looked like she hit a telephone pole.

On Tuesday we woke up to discover that D's car had a dead battery.

Then today we woke up only to find that the rental had a very flat tire.

I am not sure what will happen tomorrow but I plan on getting a good nights sleep so I can be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment